Join the Jon Frankel Dentistry Team
Here you’re allowed to do what you’ve dreamt of. At Frankel Dentistry serving our communities through Dental care has been our passion since 1946. Our practice is dedicated to creating the best dental care experience for every patient. We offer a patient-focused, collaborative, positive work environment and we are driven through our core values:
- Owner Mindset
- Always Better
- Serve All
- G.E.T. (Gratitude – Encouragement – Trust)
Frankel Dentistry is looking to add talented dental specialists and staff to our team. We would love to meet candidates who are passionate about dentistry, oral health, and patient care. Please submit your resume below.
Currently Available Positions
Are you a Rock Star Dentist looking to relocate to the Buckeye State? We have a rare opportunity in our growing NW Ohio dental practice.
Discover the joys and advantages of ownership in the only 100% employee-owned dental practice. Join Frankel Dentistry in providing the Best Dental Experience to our patients using cutting edge technology and treatments. Enjoy a no buy-in ownership.
For immediate consideration call 419-344-3618.Dentist Application
Registered Dental Hygienist
“I couldn’t have asked for a better career opportunity than working as Dental Hygienist at Frankel Dentistry. Dental hygiene is my passion. I’ve been here over 20 years. I am now a team leader. I am able to serve patients beyond my expectations. Frankel Dentistry truly does Change Lives a Smile at a Time.”
– Deborah Oliver, RDH
Degree or certification in Dental Hygiene from an accredited program and Valid Ohio State Dental Hygienist license
- Create a warm, inviting environment for patients
- Perform extraoral and intraoral healthcare examinations and oral cleanings
- Complete dental and periodontal charting, x-rays, dental impressions, oral cancer screening
- Offer hygiene diagnosis and treatment plan based on oral examinations and patients dental health goals.
- Educate patient on dental care, oral health, and continuous care
Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA)
“As a mother of two young daughters I couldn’t have been happier to have found the best dental office for a career as an expanded functions dental assistant. Frankel Dentistry offers the opportunity to use your education as an EFDA to truly help people and be part of a cohesive team. I wouldn’t work anywhere else.”
– Sarah Skiliter EFDA, RDH
Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary Certification
- Greet, welcome, and seat patients as they come in for appointments
- Prepare patients for treatment
- Review and maintain accurate patient records
- Assist dentists through clinical procedures, ensure patient comfort.
- Perform fillings, sealants, and aid in restorative procedures
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions, educate patients on
Call Center Representative
We seek to hire a person with the best focus on our patients that we can find. This position requires great verbal skills, and outstanding computer skills. Your flexibility and desire to be part of a team approach will help you to be a better employee. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing patients, and the ability to make them feel comfortable and schedule their services will drive your success. We are a family oriented practice and seek to always put the patients first.
Job Type: Full-timeCall Center Representative Application
Dental Office Coordinator
We are looking to employ a Dental Office Generalist that can provide a combination of insurance verification, charging out patients and entering and presenting treatment. This generalist will be part of a team centered around our patients, based on a strong sense of core values. Our office has made a variety of improvements regarding Covid 19 including, but not limited to, HEPA 13 filters, UV lights, masks, sanitizing stations, and the way in which we greet our patients. If you would like a wage commensurate with experience, and an opportunity for advancement, we would love to speak with you.
Job Type: Full-timeDental Office Coordinator Application
- Strong Communication
- Excellent customer-service and professional skills
- Organized and ability to multitask
- Coordinate directly with call center and front staff regarding patient eligibility
- Obtain new patient information and changes with existing patient insurances
- Utilizes various tools in order to verify patient insurance and needed procedure coverage
- Speak with insurance representatives regarding patient insurance and changes in coverage
- Updates patient benefits throughout the year
“My experience with Frankel Dentistry not only taught me many skills as well as offered the opportunity to further my career, but also allowed me to help change the lives of hundreds through dental health care and oral wellness. I am grateful to be a part of the Frankel family and Change Lives a Smile at a Time.”
– Alexa Kearns
- High school or equivalent
- Registered Dental Assistant (preferred)
- X-ray certification (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills, warm, welcoming personality.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene strategies and treatment plans
- Impressions, x-ray
Same-Day Crowns – While You Wait
Instantly complete your smile after you’ve had an extraction. Jon Frankel Dentistry offers same-day crowns using our CEREC technology. We can mold and mill the crowns while you wait, helping you restore your beautiful smile in about an hour.
What Our Patients Are Saying
“I’m very grateful. I came here today, I’ve had years of dental problems. I came in on an emergency. Just the way they were so gentle and helpful with this procedure is greatly appreciated and I thank you.”
“Everyone at the office was smiling, respectful and very nice. They called you by your first name and shook your hand. I highly recommend Dr. Frankel and his staff.”
“There is no doubt in my mind that Frankel Dentistry sets the standard for quality and courteous dental care. I have not yet been disappointed by the care I have received in any of my visits.”
Jon Frankel Dentistry (Toledo)
5012 Talmadge Road, Toledo, OH 43623
Phone: (419) 474-9611 | Fax: (419) 474-1902
|Monday & Tuesday:||7:30am -8:00pm|
|Wednesday & Thursday:||7:30am -5:00pm|
|Every other Saturday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
Frankel & Puhl Dentistry (Maumee)
4359 Keystone Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Phone: (419) 893-0221 | Fax: (419) 893-3255
|Monday – Wednesday :||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Every other Saturday||8:00am – 12:00pm|