We understand that it can be very stressful for some people to attend the dentist, and children are, of course, no exception, especially younger kids who might not yet be acclimated to the atmosphere of the dentist's office or might even be experiencing it for the first time. From kids to adults, we care greatly about making our clients as comfortable as possible. As such, it's no wonder that our practice is a great fit for children of all ages. Did you know that a child should ideally first visit a dentist around the age of two? Not only that, but by the time they're four or five they'll start needing to attend the dentist regularly. Some kids might be afraid, while others will lead the way. Regardless, the staff at Frankel Dentistry is more than prepared. We'll provide your child with all the comfort they need, all the answers they desire and all of the care they deserve.
- We accept children of all ages.
- Each of our locations provides a spa-like environment complete with pillows, blankets and television sets, providing an excellent atmosphere for a child. Our attempt is to bring on feelings of security and relaxation at every turn. We'll work hard to ensure that your child is as calm and ready as possible before they even sit down in the dentist's chair.
- Our calm and friendly staff will ensure that your child never feels stressed or worried.
- If your child is overly apprehensive, we do offer various sedition therapies, everything from nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas) to sedatives in pill form to shots which immediately enter the bloodstream.
- If they so desire, we are more than happy to explain, in detail, any procedure which your child is about to undergo. If they have any questions all they have to do is ask.
- We care about your child's comfort. If there's any way we can help them relax and feel better about visiting the dentist just let us know. We'll do everything we can.
If your child needs to visit the dentist, either for a routine checkup or a specific problem, call Frankel Dentistry today. We'll ensure that he or she feels perfectly at home, and that, should they need it, options will be available to assist in reducing their stress. No matter what your child's personality or their overall level of experience with the dentist's office we can adapt to meet his or her needs, guaranteed. Children need checkups just as badly as adults do. Don't worry about scaring them or making them overly nervous, because we'll do everything in our power to ensure that your child is comfortable. We'll make sure your child gets the care than he or she deserves.