What To Expect For Your Next Appointment
While many things have changed, our commitment to provide you the best dental experience has not.
Infection control has always been a top priority at Frankel Dentistry. Our offices follow the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Associate (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely follow these agencies and are up to date with any new rulings or guidance.
To keep you safe, you will notice some changes when it is time for you next visit.
1. Before Your Appointment
- Our office will contact you before your appointment to ask screening questions. These screening questions are asked to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- We ask all patients to wear a mask to our offices. Please bring a mask and wear it to your appointment. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided to you.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Appointments are being carefully managed to allow for social distancing.
2. When You Arrive
- Please call the office when you pull into the parking lot. Do not walk directly into the building. We will come out to get you.
- If you need a mask, please let us know so we can bring out to you. You will be required to wear a mask when you enter the building.
3. Checking In For Your Appointment
- Our reception area will no longer offer magazines and children's toys as these shared items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- A hand sanitizing station or handwashing station will be present in the reception area that we may ask you to use upon entry into the building.
- Your temperature will be taken.
- We will ask you screening questions. These will be the same screening questions asked over the phone.
4. During Your Appointment
- Once we are ready to begin your appointment, you will be escorted by one of our staff members.
- Our office will continue to use rubber dams for your protection which is now mandated by the CDC and ADA guidelines.
- Dr. Frankel and Dr. Puhl have taken additional measures to protect patients and staff by installing HEPPA 13 filters throughout the offices and installed UV lights in the furnace and duct work.
- Please let us know if you have any concerns before or during your visit to our offices. We want to do everything within our power to provide you with the same comfortable and safe experience you've always had at our offices.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions about the steps to keep you, and our dental family, safe in our practice. We are grateful to serve you and your family and friends through dentistry with an always better approach. We are excited to share how our best dental experience just got better!