Make 2019 the year of the smile. Resolve to brush, floss and visit the dentist at least twice.
We asked our dental team their top tips for making 2019 dental smart. Here are their picks.
Make 2019 Dental Smart
- Schedule a tour at a dental office if it has been a long time since you visited.
- Use a Sonicare electric toothbrush.
- Try out an air floss or water pick.
- Look at online reviews before you schedule an appointment with a new dentist.
- Floss daily.
- Chew gum with xylitol. Make sure to keep it away from your pets.
- Have a fluoride treatment at your next checkup visit.
- Keep children brushing for the full two minutes with a timed electric toothbrush.
- Look into the cosmetic options you have always wanted but were so shy to ask about.
- Make sure you always have a dental cleaning and checkup appointment on the books.
- Find a dental office you like.
- Reminder a healthy mouth promotes a healthy body.
- If you are inspired but have questions schedule a complimentary consultation.
- Worried about dental insurance benefits. Call for a complimentary insurance benefits check.
Have a Happy, Healthy New Year and Smile!